(questa nemmeno ve la traduco)
TOTAL U.S. DEATHS [ALL CAUSES]:
- 2017 Total Deaths US: 2,813,503 (234,000/month)
- 2018 Total Deaths US: 2,839,205 (237,000/month)
- 2019 Total Deaths US: 2,855,000 (238,000/month)
- 2020 Total Deaths US (jan – week 9/26): 2,130,000 (236,000/month)
2,130,000 + (236,000/month x 3) [Oct, Nov, Dec] = 2,838,000 [assumption based on monthly avg]
- 2020: 2,838,000 [3-month assumption insert]
- 2019: 2,855,000
- 2018: 2,839,000
- 2017: 2,814,000
- Why did select [D] govs push C19 infected patients into nursing homes?
- % of total C19 deaths attributed to nursing home(s)?
- Who is most susceptible?
- Same [D] govs who pushed C19 infected patients into nursing homes attempting to keep State(s) closed?